We are a bunch of red-necked revolutionaries chronicling our experiments with assorted garbage, that we call food, while we travel the world on our motorcycles. Kidding!
We are a motley group of highly qualified Physicians, disillusioned with the current reactionary healthcare systems, on a mission to flip the healthcare model on its head, one brick at a time.
We are passionate advocates of leveraging technology to boost preventive healthcare. Our mission is to educate the men and women of this planet, in the nuances of the hugely impactful preventive healthcare paradigm, through innovative ways of content delivery.
Come learn with us. You’ll get curated notes, tips, tricks and definitive methods to prevent chronic diseases across blog posts, videos, courses and chatbots. Courses would be the go-to place, though, to learn in a methodical and comprehensive manner.
We wish to co-opt interested healthcare professionals and students in this mission, to contribute their expertise to global audience. Please use the contact form to reach out to us.
Dr. Vamsee Kiran. D
Physician MBA, Founder/CEO & Principal Editor
Preventabl Healthcare Research
- All the information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
- We do not collect or store any information, at the moment. Even if we do, in the future, we’d maintain the highest standards of data privacy and confidentiality, in accordance with the laws of the land.
- Any updates to the information already provided, will be explicitly stated in the respective posts or media or courses. We’ll also include the date of the last modification on all the general pages.
- All the information provided is curated from Scientific journals (mostly abstracts at pubmed.gov). Given the target audience is lay men and women; and the medium of instruction is videos, many (long winding) references aren’t included in the display. However, we would ensure to include the references, wherever feasible. Please reach out to us if you require any further insights on the abbreviated tips or themes and we would be happy to get back with detailed references and explanations.
- All the services and products on this site are geared towards raising “Preventive Healthcare” awareness amongst the general public. We do not offer any specific medical treatment, commercial health care product or service to treat any disease condition and so you’ll not find any claims relating to the benefit or performance of any of the above.
- We are a bootstrapped startup and have no sources of funding at the moment. We are consciously striving to stay clear of “conflict of interest” issues, as we attempt to attract funding and scale up to reach wider audience.
- We do not allow advertising of any form on this site, now or in the future.